Are you an Inventory / Quality Associate who has strong math and data entry skills? Are you an Inventory / Quality Associate who is looking for a career within a stable and growing company?
Our client is a growing business that serves manufacturing and construction companies throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory / Quality Associate, you will be responsible for the overall paperwork processing and tracking of inventory coming in and going out.
- Manage cycle count and process via weekly report
- Ensure that traceability is being maintained through ordering and receiving audits
- Work with vendors and other branches with quality issues.
- Track returned goods, disposition & inventory correction
- Process back orders, receiving and deductions
- Work with allocations, voids/changes and nonconforming logs
- Process end of month reports
- Address inventory issues and problem log
- Monitor and provide information for on time deliveries and credits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with strong data entry experience
- Must have experience working in an office setting
- Must have strong math skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel is a plus
- Any experience with AS400 is also a plus
- Must be extremely detailed to work with a lot of numbers and codes
- Ability to adapt to different situations in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very stable company in the area
- They love hiring within/internal promotions
- Benefits offered
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory / Quality Associate position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137853
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.