Are you an Inventory / Receiving / Parts Associate who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you an Inventory / Receiving / Parts Associate who has strong math aptitude?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory / Receiving / Parts Associate, you will oversee all inventory control within the organization.
- Receive, verify and bar code all incoming inventory shipments
- Print bar codes and label shipments
- Ensure efficient distribution of all inventory between the main warehouse locations
- Monitor inventory levels
- Communicate slow moving inventory and work to improve
- Oversee and facilitate safety and cleanliness of main warehouse
- Assist in overseeing / participating in following DOT and safety policies
- Perform warranty returns and paperwork
- Back-up for purchasing
- Address all parts call needs for customers and employees
- Produce monthly inventory checks for employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous inventory management experience preferred
- Math aptitude
- Forklift experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to learn the company operating software
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to balance high levels of customer service as well as juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Proactive personality and willing to keep learning more of the job as time goes on
- Sense of urgency
- Work independently with little supervision
- Enjoy working in a laid back, hardworking environment
- Positive, upbeat attitude, go with the flow
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture
- Very flexible
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Inventory / Receiving / Parts Associate position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 139463
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.