Are you an Inventory / Receiving Parts Associate who has strong basic math skills? Are you an Inventory / Receiving Parts Associate who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory / Receiving Parts Associate, you will oversee all inventory control within the organization.
- Receive in, verify and bar code all incoming inventory shipments
- Print bar codes and label shipments
- Ensure efficient distribution of all inventory between the main warehouse locations
- Monitor inventory levels
- Communicate slow moving inventory and work to improve
- Oversee and facilitate safety and cleanliness of the main warehouse
- Assist in overseeing participating in following DOT and safety policies
- Perform warranty returns and paperwork
- Back-up for purchasing
- Address all parts call needs for customers and employees
- Produce monthly inventory checks for employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous inventory management experience is preferred
- Must have a basic math aptitude
- Any forklift experience a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to work with new software systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Must have the ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Positive, upbeat and easygoing attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be proactive with the desire to learn
- Must have a sense of urgency to get things done
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture
- Very flexible
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Inventory / Receiving Parts Associate position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 138226
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.