Are you an Invoicing / Office Assistant who is numbers and detail oriented? Are you an Invoicing / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Invoicing / Office Assistant, you will work with invoices all day long.
- Audit invoices
- Verify invoices are correct
- Find invoice discrepancies and make changes
- Pass invoices along to the department after reviewing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or invoicing experience is ideal
- Would consider someone who is numbers and detail orientated without the experience
- Logistics or trucking industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Friendly and personable
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work well independently in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle repetitive tasks
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Invoicing / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139989
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.