Are you an IT System Administrator who has top-notch interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills? Are you an IT System Administrator who looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an IT System Administrator, you will install and maintain personal computers, related products, application software and communications equipment.
- Acquire, deploy, manage and support client based information technology assets and software including desktops, laptops, telephones, peripheral equipment and accessories, etc.
- Plan, implement and configure infrastructure hardware and software such as monitoring and maintenance of telecommunications, voicemail, server and network
- Technical support for software
- Develop standard software deployment procedures, configurations and packages
- Provide helpdesk services for internal customers and offer solutions to problems such as I.T. related procedures, documentation and use instructions
- Provide patching, disaster recovery, upgrades and other preventative maintenance functions, as needed.
- Support and provide lifecycle management of equipment such as infrastructure, telephones, copy machines, etc.
- Setup and connect users to the network and telephone system and provide initial training
- Advise the correct person of the implications of new or revised applications/databases (change requests) and perform investigations, analysis and evaluations as needed
- Participate in internal consulting, system analysis, general system design and detail system design
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of information systems experience to detect, diagnose and prioritize hardware and software problems in a timely manner
- Knowledge of security practices, both desktop and server, as well as general networking technologies is highly preferred
- Knowledge of landline, hosted and cellular telephone communication technologies is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Business Administration is needed
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must have knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Desktop
- Any CAD, SolidWorks, PDM, ERP and/or CRM software is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and must work very well independently
- Must work well under stressful conditions with frequent interruptions
- Ability to handle strict deadlines set in place
- Top notch interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wellness incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the IT System Administrator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139113
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.