Are you a Learning and Development Designer who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Learning and Development Designer who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Learning and Development Designer, you will be the front-end person to design storyboards through digital content, develop instructional online training guides and materials.
- Design company specific e-learning courses, presentations, facilitator guides, participant workbooks, manuals, videos, job aids and other support materials
- Work with clients to convert instructor-led training into standalone, interactive e-learning courses
- Complete needs analyses, create project plans, develop learning objectives, write and edit storyboard and develop instructional materials
- Provide proven learning theories to create compelling content and activities that maximize knowledge transfer and retention
- Write and edit narration scripts and on-screen text of each e-learning module and make corrections as needed
- Review each e-learning module to ensure a high-quality output
- Communicate all necessary corrections to multimedia developers in writing
- Create branching scenarios, storytelling, interactions and game-based learning in the design of e-learning content and assessments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of related work experience in designing technical training, technical writing or a related field
- Someone who has worked for a large corporation, manufacturing company, academic organization or healthcare field is highly preferred
- Experience writing content for adult learning principles and methods is also highly preferred
- Any experience working with a learning management system is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Computer and tech savvy
- Experience working with Storyline 360 is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Professional and exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter and a creative thinker
- Must be able to work very well with deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs & services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
Hours: 22-30 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Learning and Development Designer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN
Job ID: 137544
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.