Are you a Learning Coordinator II who has strong Excel and PowerPoint skills? Are you a Learning Coordinator II who is looking for a great foot in the door into a well-known and award-winning company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Learning Coordinator II, you will be working day to day to support the global Workday Learning team as the company transitions over to Workday Learning.
• Assist with questions regarding the transition
• Assist with updating course name, new images uploaded within courses, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have Workday Learning experience
- Experience working within corporate learning and development is a plus
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems is also a plus
- Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- PHR or SPHR or other certifications in HR are a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, intermediate in Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Any experience/knowledge with Access is a plus
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Outstanding organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary for 6 months
Pay for the Learning Coordinator II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED REMOTELY OR ONSITE BUT MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 137705
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.