Are you a Leasing Agent who has excellent people skills? Are you a Leasing Agent who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a property management company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Leasing Agent, the majority of the time you will be scheduling appointments and conducting showings.
- Provide prospective tenants with appropriate paperwork and leasing information
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Assist in negotiations of leasing terms to close deals
- Communicate weekly feedback at office meeting on units with vacancies to aid in renting of units
- Report any needed property maintenance or resident issues to the property manager
- Assist with answering phones, booking showings and sending calls to appropriate office staff when needed
- Advertise units, assist with renewal reports, move out paperwork, deliver resident notices and update leasing spreadsheets
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with FaceTime or Skype is a huge plus
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be okay walking the grounds/giving tours during the different seasons and going up/down stairs
- Outgoing and personable
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Must respect the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
WHAT YOU GET:
- Teamwork/friendly office
- Company is in growth mode
- Smaller company
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Leasing Agent position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138360
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.