Are you a Leasing Agent who enjoys working with people? Are you a Leasing Agent who is looking for an opportunity that does not require sitting behind a desk all day long?
Our client is residential community that offers apartments and townhomes in an ideal location.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Leasing Agent, you will the answer the phones, assist with questions from prospective and existing residents, schedule appointments, show apartments and take applications.
- Process applications
- Take and process work orders
- Find a solution to the problem and start the steps of getting the issue fixed
- Assist the property manager as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Any leasing or sales experience is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on to new programs quickly
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be ok with learning on the job, taking notes and running with it
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Diverse culture
- Lots of variety in your day
- Always room to gain more knowledge in the role and have additional responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:45am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday (in the future, there will be occasional Saturdays)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Leasing Agent position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138498
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.