Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a law firm in the Green Bay area that was established in 1904.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will be providing legal administrative support to timekeepers.
- Prepare legal documents
- Format and proofreading documents
- Maintain electronic files
- Maintain attorney’s’ calendars
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of legal support experience
- Experience with corporate law and litigation is preferred
- Any legal schooling is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have superior client service and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- One of Wisconsin’s leading law firms recognized as “Top Workplace” , “Healthiest Employer” and “Best Place to Work”
- Friendly professional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Ability to earn gift cards for health related activities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – THIS POSITION WILL BE A ROTATING SCHEDULE ONSITE/REMOTE, CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Job ID: 137968
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.