Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who lives within driving distance of Madison, WI? Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms?
Our client is law firm that has been taking care of their client’s legal needs since 1904.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will be providing legal administrative support to the office’s Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Prepare legal documents
- Format and proofread documents
- Maintain electronic files
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-5 years of legal support experience
- Experience with litigation and discovery process is preferred
- Any legal schooling is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Excellent client services and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player
- Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- One of Wisconsin’s leading law firms recognized as “Top Workplace, “Healthiest Employer” and “Best Place to Work”
- Friendly and professional environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – POSITION IS ONSITE AND REMOTE MUST BE WILLING TO DO BOTH AND MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF MADISON, WI
Job ID: 138219
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.