Are you a Legal / Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong typing skills? Are you a Legal / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a full services law firm in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal / Administrative Assistant, you will support the attorney by performing reception and administrative duties.
- Assist with dictation (attorney will then proofread everything)
- Manage attorney’s calendar in Outlook
- Serve as the first point of contact for all clients
- Answer all incoming calls
- Take messages
- Greet walk-in traffic and direct clients to who they are there to see
- May send out client correspondence
- Assist with any other general office duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months-1 year of office experience
- Answering phones and reception experience is ideal
- Any legal experience is a plus
- Any experience with dictation is a plus
- Any experience with Wisconsin e-filing is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Must be able to type 60+ WPM
- Must be very customer service focused and passionate about helping people
- Excellent phone presence and skills
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well very independently
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to help people
- Friendly and warm atmosphere
- Laid back environment
- Chance to work independently
- Park very close by to enjoy lunch and breaks at
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Legal / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138484
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.