Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Legal Administrative Assistant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client serves business needs of attorneys in offices throughout the country.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will type from rough draft, handwritten materials and/or dictation into proper format and compose basic or routine letters/transmittal e-mails.
- Enter timekeepers’ time entries and perform general research for timekeepers
- Proofread documents for spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Schedule/calendar appointments, meetings and depositions
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Organize, maintain filings including electronic filing and paper files
- Assist timekeepers with organizing projects
- Answer phones and resolve questions or concerns from clients, other attorneys and co-workers
- Monitor e-mail, regular mail and voicemail
- Obtain/maintain contact information for clients and serve as back-up to other assistants
- Format briefs, pleadings and other legal documents accurately and timely
- File legal documents within state and federal systems procedure
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of legal experience
- Litigation experience is highly preferred
- Any experience with rules of Wisconsin and/or other state and federal court systems is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any exposure to PowerPoint is a plus
- Any experience with Word Docs or iManage – or any other online/digital e-filing system is a plus
- Outstanding customer service/interpersonal and listening skills
- Must have solid grammar, spelling, vocabulary and language skills
- Exceptional organizational, prioritizing and multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Must be efficient, flexible and patient
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to complete discretion and tactfulness with confidential information
- Must be supportive and comfortable in a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Treat days to celebrate birthdays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138537
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.