Are you a Legal / Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Legal / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal / Administrative Assistant, you will be providing legal administrative support to Timekeepers.
- Prepare legal documents
- Format and proofread documents
- Maintain electronic files
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars
- Help with miscellaneous administrative tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5 years of legal support experience
- Experience with litigation and discovery process is preferred
- Any legal schooling is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Benefits offered
Hours: Full-time hours
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138660
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.