Are you a Legal Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Legal Assistant who has top notch organizational and proofreading skills?
Our client is an award-winning law firm with over 30 years of experience. They have seen significant growth over the last 30 years, but still focus on providing the same comprehensive, creative, and cost-effective work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Assistant, you will provide legal support to three business, family law and civil litigation attorneys.
- Generate accurate legal and office correspondence
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Handle client billing
- Maintain and manage case files
- Proofread documents
- Any other general office duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-4 years of legal experience
- Must have excellent proofreading skills
- Associate degree is a plus
- Computer savvy to pick up on their company specific software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Experience with Wisconsin Circuit Court e-Filing system is highly preferred
- Professional and team player attitude
- Must work well in a high demand and fast-paced environment
- Must be incredibly organized and very deadline driven
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Parking provided
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137976
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.