Are you a Legal Assistant who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a law office that specializes in personal injury, business corporate, workers compensation, divorce and family law.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Assistant, you will primarily be doing dictation, scheduling appointments and a lot of typing.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have legal experience of some kind, ideally legal assistant or legal secretary
- Any experience in business or real estate law is a plus
- Must have customer service experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player
Hours: Part-time hours 16 hours per week, 2 days per week 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: $ 14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137986
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.