Are you a Lending Quality Control Representative who has strong prioritizing and time-management skills? Are you a Lending Quality Control Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Lending Quality Control Representative, you will be supporting the lending staff with post-closing consumer lending functions.
- Review variances to policies, processes and procedures for accuracy
- Report findings and recommendations to lending department staff
- Quality control of home equity loans and consumer loans
- Manage storage and retention of files
- Work with lenders and processors to remedy error and/or exceptions
- Flood insurance tracking
- Track and follow up on final title, recorded liens and mortgages
- Maintain a working knowledge of the credit union’s lending products, policies and procedure
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some sort of financial experience
- Any consumer loan experience is a plus
- Must have experience working with highly detailed work in past
- Knowledge of credit union products & services is a plus
- Knowledge of regulations and applicable laws is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have a desire to want to learn different roles within the company
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Strong prioritizing and time management skills in a deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Lending Quality Control Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137474
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.