Are you a Litigation Paralegal who has strong organizational and time-management skills? Are you a Litigation Paralegal who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing law firm in the Green Bay, WI area?
Our client is a law firm in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Litigation Paralegal, you will be supporting several attorneys working with litigation and corporate law.
- Prepare correspondence, memorandum and other documents
- Format, edit and proofread documents
- Handle all court filings both at the state and federal level
- Draft pleading and discovery requests
- Prepare files for trial
- Interview witnesses
- Organize testimonies
- Conduct legal research
- Manage large electronic discovery productions
- Attend and aid in trial work and presentations
- Create presentations and exhibit displays for trials
- Work with the corporate and real estate teams to assist with corporate transactional work, real estate transactions and loan documentation
- Assist with the organization of corporate entities
- Maintain corporate documentation
- Prepare and review agreements such as offers to purchase, leases and loan documents, etc.
- Any administrative tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-5+ years of paralegal experience, legal assistant or legal secretary experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2-5+ years of legal administrative assistant experience
- Would also consider a fresh Paralegal graduate
- Experience with litigation is a huge plus
- Any trial experience is a plus
- Any type of a Legal related degree or schooling is a plus
- Must be extremely tech savvy and be very familiar with technology to learning new software/programs quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in Outlook
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Extremely tech savvy and be very familiar with technology and learning new technology overall
- Friendly, professional, polished and easy going personality
- Ability to take direction very well and not afraid to ask questions as you have them
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with a high amount of stress professionally
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Top notch law firm with a good reputation
- Growing company
- Work hard/play hard environment
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Litigation Paralegal position: $24.04 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139014
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.