Are you a Loan Processor / Closing Specialist looking to work with a dynamic team in Appleton? Are you a Loan Processor / Closing Specialist who thrives in a team environment?
Our client is multi-office Title Company with a top-notch Green Bay team!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Loan Processor / Closing Specialist, you will be responsible for processing closing disclosures, assist in post-closing and disbursement of loan packages as well as provide support for the branch in which they are working.
- Communicate with customers, realtors, lenders, legal professionals and co-workers to obtain information to process closing documents
- Coordinate and communicate the date, time, and location of closing and facilitate the closings
- Copy documents and distribute to parties present at closing and disburse checks
- Prepare documents necessary for processing (closing documents for closer, recordable documents, deeds, seller documents, etc.)
- Verify information for processing including legal description, manner of funding (wire or check) before document preparation, funding received prior to closing and wire instructions
- Print necessary documents for closing including checks and lender documents
- Order payoffs with “payoff good through” dates and order final water bills for closing
- Prepare 1099’s certifications to be signed at closing
- Review all documents prior to closing for accuracy
- Disburse closing documents following the closing, including checks to 3rd parties, abiding by all closing instructions provided and copies to parties not present at closing
- Verify and execute payoffs including initiate payoff wire or overnight payoff to meet the required timelines for accruing interest
- Make deposits of checks into correct accounts following closing including funding checks, underwriter remittance checks, operations checks and e-recording checks
- Examine title search to determine information needed to correctly and completely produce title commitment for insurance
- Process necessary documents and filings, post-closing including e-recordings for counties that e-record and mail recordings to counties that do not process e-recordings
- Prepare final 1099’s to be sent to seller and a copy to be retained for company IRS reporting at year end based on information on 1099’s certification completed and signed at closing
- Copy and scan required documents for electronic retention
- Process and return loan packages to lenders
- Examine final file ledger for accuracy
- Assist in basic office needs including answering telephones, greeting customers/clients, helping closer or branch manager in areas needed
- Build and maintain relationships with lenders and realtors to identify future sales opportunities
- Travel to buyer/seller/lenders/realtors/legal professionals to facilitate closings, when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ year of mortgage processing, loan processing or title insurance industry experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable attending in person closings with customers
- Associate degree in business or related field is a plus
- Must have MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Must be tech savvy to pick up quickly on company software
- Must have top notch customer service skills both over the phone, through written communication and in person
- Must be comfortable sitting down with customers in person at closings and able to walk them through the paperwork
- Must be a team player and someone who likes the variety of working at a desk behind the scenes yet over the phone/email and face to face with customers
- Cannot be afraid to pick up the phone and call customers when need information
- Must be able to meet deadlines, be extremely accurate and detailed as well as reliable, hardworking and dedicated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team atmosphere
- Growing company
- Great benefits package
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Loan Processor / Closing Specialist position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138487
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.