Are you a Loan Quality / Office Assistant who has strong organizational skills? Are you a Loan Quality / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employees’ strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Loan Quality / Office Assistant, you will review a high volume of loan documents for accuracy as well as scan and index documents.
- Generate reports
- Will have direct contact with lenders, 3rd party providers and members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have knowledge or experience working with loan documents
- Any financial, loan and/or banking industry knowledge is a plus
- Would consider a recent financial graduate as long as you took classes about loan documents
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adapt quickly to constant changes in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Loan Quality / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138948
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.