Are you a Logistics / Administrative Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Logistics / Administrative Coordinator who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a supplier of rugs and carpets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics / Administrative Coordinator, you will provide pricing lists and prepare price and material quotes for agents, designers, general contractors and sales representatives.
- Enter orders in the computer system
- Coordinate delivery schedules with customers and appropriate logistics carriers to ensure timely delivery of flooring materials
- Communicate with internal sales, warehouse and customers to assure that customer requirements are met
- Troubleshoot problem situations involving customers and/or logistics partners
- Complete the required paperwork so that customers can be billed accurately and timely
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Any logistics or shipping/receiving experience is a huge plus
- Any industry related experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Any experience with a CRM is a huge plus
- Strong and effective time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Top notch organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with internal/external individuals
- Must be able to work under pressure with a high sense of urgency managing multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Family like environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Logistics / Administrative Coordinator position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138850
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.