Are you a Logistics / Shipping Assistant who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Logistics / Shipping Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a company that offers a great working environment?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics / Shipping Assistant, you will review invoices and match them up with the reconciliation charges from carriers.
- Take care of carrier refund requests as needed
- Make occasional outbound calls as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+years of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Salesforces, Guidewire or any other shipping systems is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must take direction well
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Hours: 35 hours a week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary 6 months
Pay for the Logistics / Shipping Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI- THIS POSITION WILL BE WORKED REMOTELY UNTIL OFFICE REOPENS DUE TO COVID-19
Job ID: 137709
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.