Are you a Logistics Specialist who has SAP experience? Are you a Logistics Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with 2nd shift hours?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Specialist, you will coordinate logistics department transactions within the SAP system and work with material handlers to coordinate inbound/outbound shipments.
- Provide back up support to the Logistics Manager
- Comply to all federal, state and DOT rules/regulations for shipping/receiving
- Ensure loads are properly loaded and are on time
- Control daily inventory and material levels
- Work with planning department to make sure deadlines are met
- Resolve any inventory or material handling problems
- Implement and maintain procedures, documents and instructions
- Attend and provide input at daily meetings
- Cycle counting material
- Maintain reports
- Complete trainings required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of logistics, supply chain, purchasing, materials control and/or inventory experience
- Must have knowledge of federal, state and DOT rules/regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain or a related field is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have SAP experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Company is continuously growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 4:00pm – 12:00am
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Logistics Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138194
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.