Are you a Mail Room Attendant who is looking for part-time hours? Are you a Mail Room Attendant who enjoys working on your feet the majority of the day?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mail Room Attendant, you will prepare and manage incoming and outgoing courier bags to meet vendor timed pickups.
- Sort incoming postal mail
- Order and maintain branch supplies
- Pull and send requested loan files as needed
- Post incoming mail & payments to members accounts
- Scan documents
- Greet members in the lobby on Saturdays as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office related experience is ideal
- Mailroom experience is helpful
- Financial institution experience is also helpful
- Must be computer literate with basic skills in MSWD and Excel
- Must be okay with lifting and being on your feet the majority of the shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 25 hours a week Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mail Room Attendant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137812
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.