Are you a Marketing Assistant who is creative and enjoys marketing? Are you a Marketing Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a smaller company?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be doing all the marketing for the company.
- Maintain the company website and social media
- Create new postings for the company website and social media
- Create new ways to market the company to the public
- Take pictures of current inventory
- Post pictures and descriptions of inventory on the company websites and social media
- Remove inventory from postings when sold
- Research and stay on top of new ways to market the company and bring new ideas to the table
- Work with different departments to create monthly flyers on specials
- Create and send out cards and other marketing materials for customers and potential customers
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A fresh marketing graduate (within the last 2 years) with an internship is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 2+ years of on the job marketing experience
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Driven, motivated but yet easygoing
- Must be creative with the ability to come up with new marketing ideas
- Ability to stay on top of new trends for marketing
- Must have strong follow through on projects
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of insurance
- Must take ownership of the role
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Small office and team environment
- Great benefits offered
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Marketing Assistant position: Based on experience contact us for details
Location: Green Bay area, WI
Job ID: 137935
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.