Are you a Marketing / Community Manager who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Marketing / Community Manager who has a bachelor’s degree?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing / Community Manager, you will be working on various social media platforms to engage customers.
- Monitor the social media accounts for the company
- Create social media posts to answer questions and/or concerns
- Communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, e-mail, live chat or mobile
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience dealing one on one with customers over the phone/e-mail or in person
- Direct work with social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogging and updating websites
- Must have content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Bilingual in English, French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- A degree in Marketing or English is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is preferred
- Ability to problem solve, work independently and be self-driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: Part-time-hours could turn into full-time down the road, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary, contact us on details
Pay for the Marketing / Community Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138976
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.