Are you a Marketing Coordinator who has InDesign experience? Are you a Marketing Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a great company culture?
Our client is an architecture firm that has a passion for project excellence and innovative solutions. They aim to grow at a sustainable and challenging pace to better serve their clients and provide exciting opportunities to employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be leading proposal kickoff meetings, creating and editing proposals.
- Lead interview preparation and presentations
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Write/edit marketing materials and technical content
- Prepare and execute the annual marketing plan, schedule and budget
- Offer input and guidance on project and team selection for proposals
- Create graphics and other marketing materials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications Arts, Public Relations, English or a related field of study is highly preferred
- 2 years of marketing experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with an Associate degree in Marketing Business Journalism, Communications Arts, Public Relations, English or a related field of study
- 4 years of marketing experience
- Would also consider someone with 6 years of marketing experience with no degree
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must have experience with InDesign
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be detailed and have good follow up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company and growth opportunities
- People first company culture
- Fun work environment
- Company that gives back to the community
- Opportunity to work on nationwide projects
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Coordinator position: $21.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 138280
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.