Are you a Marketing Director who has leadership skills? Are you a Marketing Director who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a property management firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Director, you will work with internal leaders to develop the company brand.
- Create marketing plans such as promotional calendars and programs, new property introductions and resident retention initiatives
- Manage marketing budget
- Conduct customer, brand, and property research to establish and grow a target market share
- Research trends and develop marketing strategies
- Lead the marketing team in developing advertising, public relations, social media and promotional events strategies
- Work closely with leasing, applications and property management teams to track customer cycles
- Convey marketing progress
- Supervise marketing team (includes hiring, onboarding, training, workloads and schedules)
- Stay current with marketing trends (includes automation, virtual reality, augmented reality and data management)
- Work with other departments on tasks that may relate to the marketing department
- Develop the website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, branding or relating field
- Experience in a leadership role preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor degree preferred
- Computer savvy, good understanding of Microsoft office programs
- Good understanding of social media
- Canva experience is a plus
- Friendly and outgoing
- Driven, organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Director position: $50,000.00 + based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140524
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.