Are you a Marketing / Image Coordinator who has strong Adobe Creative Suite Applications skills? Are you a Marketing / Image Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing / Image Coordinator, you will acquire digital product images and product samples from suppliers.
- Gather and process digital product images for all marketing platforms
- Provide digital product images, SKU, VPN, logos and other necessary information for Graphic Designers to complete layouts
- Coordinate and request samples and props for still photography, broadcast production and social media
- Proof digital product images and logos in advertising collateral
- Dispose of product samples in partnership with inventory control and different departments
- Correspond with team members and outside suppliers on a regular basis
- Receive information from vendors, proof for accuracy, ensure compliance with image guidelines for all marketing platforms
- Photoshop touch-ups, clipping paths and crop images
- Update task sheets on a daily basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3 years of related experience marketing, photography, digital imaging etc.
- Any previous retail experience is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Photography, Business or other related fields is preferred
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, motivated and go-getter attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday within the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Marketing / Image Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139136
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.