Are you a Marketing Specialist who has strong grammar skills? Are you a Marketing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Specialist, you will assemble, execute and track e-mail marketing messages that improve and contribute to the success of the company’s digital marketing efforts.
- Assemble copy and design into structured format for desktop and mobile
- Build digital e-mail campaigns & newsletters
- Update newsletter templates and codes to comply with industry standards
- Monitor and troubleshoot e-mail coding, technical and deliverability issues
- Make suggestions to improve digital newsletter design, content and overall strategy
- Maintain e-mail production and distribution schedule
- Find ways to proactively grow subscription lists and create new ones to reach the highest quality traffic possible
- Report metrics
- Update website, blog and news content
- Cross-trained in other areas of digital marketing including website design, digital video, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in e-mail marketing with strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Must be familiar with e-mail best practices, spam filtering, industry standards and trends
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Marketing is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with content management systems is a plus
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent grammar skills
- Ability to meet demands of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Specialist position: $19.23 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139585
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.