Are you a Marketing Specialist who has a degree in Marketing or a related field? Are you a Marketing Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a small team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is a marketing firm that brings their clients’ visions to life. They diligently work to provide their customers with creative, yet effective marketing tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Multimedia Content Strategist and Director of Client Services in monitoring/managing social channels, writing blogs, create website content and brand reputation management.
- Create and implement editorial content as part of each brand’s social media calendar on a variety of social media platforms
- Create and manage social media advertising campaigns
- Deliver monthly analytics reports to clients
- Blog and web content development as needed
- Draft copies of and collaborate with Designers to create content for publishing
- Monitor social media monitoring and analyze the results of social media accounts to ensure it meets client goals and objectives
- Monitor online competitor presence
- Assist with brand reputation management
- Coordinate and execute e-mail marketing campaigns
- Continue to stay on top of new and emerging trends, guidelines and best practices in social media
- Develop and execute tactics to effectively market the company’s social and digital services
- Attend networking and educational events
- Client communication and project coordination
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with writing content and social media management
- Would consider a recent graduate with some strong marketing experience from internships and/or work experience
- Experience working with social media channels
- Experience using social media in a marketing capacity
- Proven success in implementing marketing and/or public relations campaigns
- Any digital advertising experience is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Computer and internet savvy to learn their software and do internet research
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Passionate about the industry
- Upbeat, positive attitude, go getter, eager and very driven
- Very creative, open minded and will bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent customer service and present the company well
- Take initiative and self-motivated
- Excellent follow up skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Lots of different company perks offered
- Small company so there is more flexibility especially with the hours
- Eager and ambitious team to work with and a great place to be as a career
- Professional yet relaxed company to work for
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Marketing Specialist position: $40,000.00 / yr.
Location: Green Bay, WI – hybrid may be an option contact us for additional details
Job ID: 140622
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.