Are you a Marketing Specialist who is creative and enjoys thinking up new ideas? Are you a Marketing Specialist who has strong and professional writing skills?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Marketing Specialist, you will create digital content, written/video, for the company website and social media outlets.
- Maintain company website
- Analysis and reporting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have on the job experience with creating digital content for company websites and social media outlets including creation of videos
- Must have good understanding of Ecommerce
- Any knowledge of music products is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or something related is highly preferred but would consider equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with marketing automation tools is preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Strong and professional writing skills
- Must have creative ideas to come up with your own content to post
- Professional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to do stairs
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based and family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, Direct Hire options considered
Pay for the Marketing Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138462
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.