Are you a Master Data Specialist who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you a Master Data Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Master Data Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the wholesale customer service team by providing accurate master data entries to ensure customers receive product in a timely manner.
- Update and load wholesale pricing, sales representative assignments and distributor discounts within their SAP software
- Maintain customer master data within the system
- Assist users with related questions and communicate completed customer requests
- Facilitate analysis, resolve and troubleshoot master data management related issues
- Partner with other departments to ensure master data is accurate and complete
- Run reports within the SAP software and master data management to maintain data integrity
- Run audits
- Assist in brand and systems implementation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of experience working with data, reports and heavy numbers within an office setting
- Experience with reporting and working heavy within Excel is preferred
- Any on the job data entry experience is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred
- Must be very confident and have excellent computer skills
- Must be able to toggle between multiple computer screens
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Must be comfortable formatting, formulas, pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Strong multitasking skills and must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am– 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Master Data Specialist position: $15.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT PARTIAL OR FULLY ONSITE FOR TRAINING, ONCE TRAINED YOU WILL WORK REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE- MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 138779
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.