Are you a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking to work in a family like atmosphere? Are you a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is an award-winning medical clinic that is focused on putting their patients first. They are proud to offer a positive, collaborative work environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will post insurance payments and cash payments into the system.
- Perform daily deposits
- Patient billing and patient account maintenance, to include data entry and following up with patients
- Set up payment arrangements
- Answer billing questions from patients on the billing line or walk in
- Send out collection letters and also send to the collection agency as needed
- Sort out denials and distribute
- Will also do minor claims correction if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have worked in a medical office or clinic and have posted insurance payments or cash payments in the past
- Experience doing insurance postings is highly preferred
- Customer service experience working with the public
- Must be very accurate with a strong attention to detail
- E-clinical experience is preferred
- Quick learner with the ability to take notes and jump in
- Okay doing monotonous type work
- Ability to go with the flow in the office
- Positive attitude with the ability to work together as a team
- Very reliable
- Professional demeanor with strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Weekends and holidays off
- Family like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137169
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.