Are you a Medical Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with an established company within the medical field? Are you a Medical Assistant who loves working in a fast paced, dynamic office?
Our client offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for patients of all ages. Their experienced team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Assistant, you will be entering files and rooming patients.
- Gather answers about medical history prior to the doctor seeing the patient
- Take vitals such as blood pressure and taking weight measurements
- Scribe information during appointments
- Issue immunizations as needed once fully trained
- Take clinical messages
- Answer patient questions (within limits of knowledge and practice policy)
- Review and prepare for upcoming appointments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of medical office experience
- Clinical experience is preferred
- Scribing or medical transcription experience is ideal
- Willing to take courses / tests to be a registered MA or certified MA down the road
- Some type of medical schooling is preferred
- Medical Assistant certification or degree is a plus
- Must be comfortable using a Windows based system and navigating around on the internet
- MSWD skills
- Professional, friendly and positive
- Strong people skills
- Flexible and adapt to change well
- Detail oriented
- Team player and flexible to assist as needed
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 32 – 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139461
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.