Are you a Medical Biller and Coder who has strong communication skills? Are you a Medical Biller and Coder who is looking to work four days a week?
Our client has been providing services to the area for over 50 years. They are looking to add to their loyal, caring staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Biller and Coder, you will code charts as they come in each day and work with all billing of patients.
- Use sound equipment for transcription
- Send out all billing statements once they are processed
- Work with insurance companies on denials, questions or claims
- Work with patients on all questions regarding bills
- Occasional back up to the receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have worked in a medical setting within a clinic, hospital or doctor office
- Will consider a fresh graduate with a medical office assistant or administration degree along with some office experience or internship
- Good customer service skills
- Highly prefer someone that has worked with coding in the past or have a coding certificate
- Basic MSWD skills
- Experience working with Advantx is preferred
- Must be okay working in a small but very busy office
- Ability to analyze and figure out mind-boggling claims
- Must be okay dealing with upset or difficult patients at times
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to adhere to a strict code of confidentiality at all times
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company with great longevity
- Company that is flexible to their employees’ needs
- Friendly staff
- Medical reimbursement
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Biller and Coder position: $19.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138348
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.