Are you a Medical Biller / Office Coordinator who is looking for part-time hours? Are you a Medical Biller / Office Coordinator who has strong communication skills?
Our client specializes in mental health services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Biller / Office Coordinator, you will verify insurer and payer information, submit changes, collect payments and bill patients. As time allows you will also perform the duties of an Office coordinator.
- Maintain accurate patient records in the electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Manage accounts receivable records through integrated EMR system
- Communicate effectively with patients and insurers about coverage, authorizations, and payments due including working towards resolution of past-due charges
- Manage basic functions of the office including maintaining service contracts, office supplies, etc.
- Answer phones and emails
- Greet, register and schedule patients
- Assist with clinician credentialing and administration of employee benefits
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with other administrative staff and clinicians
- Other administrative tasks as needed, such as transmission of medical records, processing the mail, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum 6 months medical billing experience
- Certificate or Associate degree in medical billing or will consider equivalent experience
- Computer literate
- Comfort level communicating with patients
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment with great colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Good benefits
- Potential for growth
Hours: 20 hours per week – contact us today to discuss your schedule
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Biller / Office Coordinator position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138756
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.