Are you a Medical Billing Associate who has excellent and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Medical Billing Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a casual, yet friendly and easygoing environment?
Our client is a care service for patients in nursing homes and assisted living.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Associate, you will be assisting in centralized billing of all claims.
- Responsible for data entry of resident insurance information
- Verify and change any financial pay statuses
- Provide customer service and problem resolution to assigned facilities
- Identify errors that caused claim denial on a daily basis
- Correct all necessary data and re-bill claims needed
- Interact with employees (store and corporate) and various outside agencies
- Assist in the overall automation of billing procedures
- Assist end of month bill process
- Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs
- Perform other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in medical billing
- Any general knowledge of Medicare D insurance, Medicare A, accounting, third party processing and/or pharmacy operations is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills
- Top notch people skills
- Must respond to new situations in a positive way, accept change, support new ideas and routines
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a casual, yet friendly and easy going environment
- Must be able to work within supervision guidelines and assume additional responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee owned
- After 1 year you can own stock in the company
- The company really pride themselves on flexibility with their employees
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Billing Associate position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138523
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.