Are you a Medical Billing Manager who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Medical Billing Manager who has experience working with health insurance and billing procedures?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Billing Manager, you will provide insurance billing and accounting management for multiple healthcare clinics.
- Oversee revenue cycle management
- Identify patient benefits by working with patient providers to process claims
- Review medical records to provide patient support and help answer patient billing questions
- Receive payments and balance payment records
- Help process medical records upon request from central billing
- Make collection calls as needed and assist patients by setting up payment plans to resolve past due balances
- Assist with any other miscellaneous duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of experience working with health insurance and billing procedures
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and third party liability
- Previous supervisory or team lead experience is a huge plus
- Any experience with CPT or ICD coding is a plus
- Collections or accounting experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to quickly learn the company medical billing system and have general aptitude of computers
- Ability to move around through multiple computer screens
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working with numbers and accounting
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good work ethic
- Must be organized, detailed and deadline driven
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Holiday pay
Hours: Full-time hours you can choose to work either 7:00am – 4:00pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm, or 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Medical Billing Manager position: $21.63 – $33.65 – based on experience
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 139969
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.