Are you a Medical / Customer Service Switchboard Operator who is looking for an opportunity within a busy, fast-paced clinic? Are you a Medical / Customer Service Switchboard Operator who enjoys working with people over the phone?
Our client is an independent medical clinic that has been providing personalized services for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be working at the main switchboard.
- Answer phones
- Transfer calls to right person/department
- Take messages
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Assist with other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of high volume phone experience such as switchboard / reception / call center experience
- Medical industry experience is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills over the phone
- Extremely detailed and accurate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Flexible and positive
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known company
- Position that offers variety in your day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Retirement plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical / Customer Service Switchboard Operator position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139845
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.