Are you a Medical Office Assistant who is looking for variety? Are you a Medical Office Assistant who has an eye for detail?
Our client is dedicated to advancement and recognized as one of the best in their specialty. They strive to provide the highest quality care for each patient.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Office Assistant, you will maintain electronic health records.
- File charts
- Pull charts for patient appointments
- Handle external reports and dictation
- Sort and distribute paperwork
- Track location of health information records
- Answer incoming calls related to health information, including request for the release of health information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of office experience
- HIPAA experience
- Sorting skills / experience
- Prefer medical records experience
- Medical terminology is helpful
- Excel skills
- Epic experience highly preferred
- Follow directions, adaptable and flexible
- Attention to detail, organized and able to prioritize
- Problem solving skills
- Solid work history
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a leader in their industry
- Team environment
- Beautiful facilities
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Office Assistant position: $16.12 – $18.44 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139982
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.