Are you a Medical Receptionist who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Medical Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented medical practice in the Oshkosh, WI area?
Our client is an independent practice in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be answering a 2-line phone system, schedule appointments, checking in patients and taking co-pays.
- Balance cash box
- Insurance verifications
- Scan insurance cards and also make sure that all paperwork is completed and organized
- General office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of customer service, receptionist or front desk experience
- Medical reception/office experience is highly preferred
- Must be tech savvy to learn industry specific software quickly
- Any EHR experience is a plus
- Friendly and personable
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to switch gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must keep calm under pressure
- Must be able to take direction from other team members
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Full-time hours Monday 8:00am- 6:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am- 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Receptionist position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140468
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.