Are you a Medical Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you a Medical Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to in the Oshkosh area?
Our client is an independent practice in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be answering a 2-line phone system, checking in patients and taking co-pays.
- Balance cash box
- Insurance verifications
- Scan insurance cards and also make sure that all paperwork is completed and organized
- General office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of receptionist or front desk experience
- Medical reception/office experience is highly preferred
- Must be tech savvy
- Any EHR experience is a plus
- Friendly and personable
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to switch gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to take direction from other team members
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
Hours: Monday 8:00am – 6:00pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for more details
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Medical Receptionist position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138734
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.