Are you a Medical Receptionist looking to work for a busy, fast-paced clinic? Are you a Medical Receptionist looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is an independent medical clinic that has been providing personalized services for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be working at the main switchboard.
- Answer phones
- Transfer calls to right person/department
- Take messages
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Assist with other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High volume phone experience such as switchboard / reception / call center experience
- Medical industry experience is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills over the phone
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Flexible and positive
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known company
- Position that offers variety in your day
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Retirement plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 139422
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.