Are you a Medical Receptionist who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Medical Receptionist who enjoys variety in your day?
Our client specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. They are proud to offer high quality care to all patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk and assisting the office as needed.
- Answer phones and greet all walk-in traffic
- Schedule appointments and medical testing
- Take insurance payments
- Copy medical records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist experience within the medical industry is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has worked in the medical industry where they are familiar with insurances and have an understanding of health insurances
- Epic knowledge is a plus
- Computer savvy and ability to pick up on new systems quickly
- Professional, compassionate and energetic attitude
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable receiving constructive criticism
- Ability to catch on and learn new things quickly
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very fast-paced position always something to do
- Very reputable company to work for
- Variety in position
- Great company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 36-40 hours between 7:00am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Receptionist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139728
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.