Are you a Payroll / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Payroll / Office Assistant who has a degree?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll / Office Assistant, you will be supporting the Payroll department.
- Provide payroll transnational support to business leaders
- Process payroll transactions
- Provide standard payroll reports and ad-hoc reports to business leaders along with required data analytics to support decision making.
- Support the weekly payroll process by providing administrative support
- Assist with processing and coding invoices for human resources shared services
- Provide support to the Payroll Manager with analysis projects as requested by leadership
- Create weekly absenteeism report and send out to leadership
- Help with our Kronos dimensions deployment project
- Manage all unemployment responses received for AFNA sites and reporting unemployment fraud
- Respond to all bureau of labor statistics requests (quarterly)
- Assist FPARS with calculation of back pays (site wide and individual)
- Assist with entering COVID pay cases
- Complete ADP e-time balancing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone that is just starting out their career is a huge plus
- A fresh graduate is a huge plus
- Would consider someone still in school but close to graduating
- An associate degree is required but a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Would like someone that is going to school for Accounting /Payroll but open to other degrees such as General Business, etc.
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Any experience with Kronos dimensions is a huge plus
- Must be detailed and accurate
- Ability to work under stress and push forward to get the work done
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary indefinite
Pay for the Payroll / Office Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140116
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.