Are you a Member Solutions Officer who has excellent people and listening skills? Are you a Member Solutions Officer who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Member Solutions Officer, you will contact delinquent loan accounts by phone, mail and take appropriate actions to bring accounts current.
- Maintain accurate files and reports on all collection activity
- Analyze financial situations of delinquent borrowers
- Must be knowledgeable to handle complex legal matters, bankruptcy, foreclosures, repossessions, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5 years of banking, financial industry and/or credit/collections industry experience
- Any collections experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn and move around new systems quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong Microsoft Office skills is preferred
- A 2 year degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a Business or trade school is preferred
- Professional and friendly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be a good note taker
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (with a Saturday rotation every couple Saturdays 9:00am – 12:00pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Members Solutions Officer position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138187
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.