Are you a Merchandise / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Merchandise / Office Assistant who is self-motivated and enjoys research?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Merchandise / Office Assistant, you will create engineering change orders, enter data for new items, update existing or discontinue items.
- Collect images from the supplier, upload to asset management and workflow tools
- Reconcile item data
- Maintain bill of materials
- Maintain data to track costs, status and supplier profiles
- Resolve inquiries/issues with products
- Assist in tracking supplier agreements
- Work with merchandise managers in areas such as supplier maintenance and communication, new product submissions, supplier meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in marketing, merchandising, proofing, possibly graphics is ideal
- Would also consider someone with strong administrative and/or an office support background
- Computer savvy with the ability to work through a multitude of different screens, systems and websites
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Any Oracle experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and must enjoy research
- Must be able to resolve discrepancies
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (can be flexible within 30 minutes)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Merchandising / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138497
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.