Are you a Mortgage Loan Closer who has lending or loan processing experience? Are you a Mortgage Loan Closer who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Closer, you will be responsible for preparing all closing packages and providing all follow-up on closed loans.
- Provide outstanding, quality service to external and internal members
- Upon loan approval, establish closing dates with members and/or title company
- Verify that all “prior to closing” conditions have been met
- Prepare all closing documents for in-house and secondary market mortgages
- Submit closing package to title company along with check and instructions for closing
- Submit closed package to secondary market investor for purchase
- Follow-up on documents requested by purchaser
- Disburse loan on in-house system once package is received from title company
- Forward all recorded documents and title policies to secondary market purchaser
- Ensure all documents comply with federal, state laws and regulations
- Complete instructions for incoming wire transfers from purchased loans make sure general ledger accounts are kept in balance
- Track repair escrows for secondary or portfolio mortgages
- Disburse construction loan draws to title company
- Answer questions regarding the construction from builders, members or title companies
- Prepare and order final inspections and modify for long-term servicing, construction loans after completion
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Lending or loan processing experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field is a plus
- Computer literate with the ability to work with industry specific software
- Extremely detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Closer position: $19.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140383
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.