Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has mortgage loan processing experience? Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that offers a variety of products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you will be processing, editing, verifying, reviewing and following up on mortgage loans to ensure all documents are completed.
- Prepare loan documents for closing mortgage transactions to reduce rework and rejection of loan
- Submit all underwriting documents and files for closing
- Ensure all deadlines are met and customers are satisfied with all processes
- Ensure documents are sent to investors in the time-frame specified by selected investor for loans to be purchased
- Ensure in-house loan files are uploaded accurately in accordance with closing date, first payment date and end of month
- Ensure any necessary edit review corrections for uploaded in-house loans that are communicated
- Clearly communicate to customers, lenders and pertinent individuals in the transaction to ensure necessary documentation and other information is received
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the mortgage transactions to ensure loans close by due date
- Stay current on mortgage compliance, regulations and product changes through attendance of trainings, seminars or workshops
- Complete reporting and data fields to ensure proper submission of information to regulatory agency
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years (preferably 3-5) years of processing mortgage loans but would consider someone with bank consumer or commercial loan processing experience
- Any credit processing/servicing procedures and policies experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to lean new software/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-starter and deadline driven
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, time-management and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work very well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, growing company
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Education reimbursement
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Friday between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Processor position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 138342
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.